They produced the fantastic 790 Adventure but used the same method for attaching a very heavy headlight assembly onto small and weak frame posts that are breaking already.
TripleClamp Moto introduces the only product on the market that offers the following:
- Reinforces the headlight mount posts to mitigate frame breakage with TWO bolts on each side, fixing it to the frame of the bike, preventing it from rotation around its mount point. This is the only solution that can hold the head light assembly even when all the 4 posts are broken.
- Easy installation without removing any panels.
- Made from extremely strong and rustproof stainless steel.
- Includes high quality stainless hardware.
- Designed to work in unison with the KTM headlight steel tubes on your bike
- Cost effective.
- Fits all models of the 790 adventure: S, R and Rally R
Don’t wait for your headlight frame posts to break. Scroll through the product photos to see these broken posts on 790s - not just the ones ridden hard offroad, the mass of the headlight has a pendulum affect on these posts. They fatigue and ultimately break right off. This is the same problem that has plagued the KTM 1090/1190/1290 bikes since 2013.
100% compatible with any steering damper kit, any GPS mount, and all frame and engine guards, 100% guaranteed for life!
Patent pending exclusive design to TripleClamp Moto Inc.
Are any of the frame posts already broken in your bike?
You can fix this using this product without the need to weld the posts back. HeadStraight can support the headlight assembly independent of the broken posts. We will send you a special hardware kit at no extra charge. It includes correct size bolts and nylon lock nuts to attached the head light plastic panels to the HeadStraight. You will need access to the inside of the headlight panels. This means the headlight needs to be remove. Please leave us a note with your order at the check out.