THE RAID DOUBLE BOA® BOOT IS IMPROVED WITH THE LATEST FROM BOA LACING SYSTEMS / New H4 reel at tongue is High-Capacity Reel with new recoil feature that takes up slack when engaging the coil and geared to make a stiff boot tight. M3V2 Remote wheel placed on the side for optimal dual zone performance. The Laces are Stainless aircraft grade braided wire. New updated guides allow the wire to travel with less friction and tighten more evenly and securely. More structure and stiffness in the Tongue for improved fit and support.
509 RAID DOUBLE BOA BOOT FEATURES
- Rugged High Carbon outsole is strong enough to stand up to running boards, and soft enough to grip in snow and ice
- 5TECH™ waterproof breathable liner
- Generous fit for all day riding and comfort
- 600 gm Thinsulate insulation is placed inside the waterproof breathable bladder making a warmer, drier, and more comfortable construction
- Raid Rubber and upper reinforcements that can hold up to sharp running boards
- BOA® H4 lacing system, Stainless Wire, and Boa guides for fast hassle-free customized fit
- Tongue construction with added reinforcement builds more structure in the boot, distributes BOA® Wire load, and improves fit
- All BOA system components are back by BOA, and these new reels are replaceable and easier to repair than other earlier models.
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.