The Mobius X8 Wrist Brace provides maximum support across the wrist joint without hindering mobility, and was specifically designed to progressively resist hyperextension which minimizes the risk of injury to wrist ligaments and bones.
The unique design of the X8 incorporates a Continuous Cable Routing System (CCRS), Mobius’ innovative patent-pending technology which dynamically changes the tension in the cable throughout the wrist’s full range of motion. The CCRS pulls the Metacarpal Shell, Tendon Back Shell, and Ulna Shell together which prevents the brace from moving on the wrist. When an un-natural bending or hyperextension force is applied to the wrist, the cable becomes progressively tighter, gripping the wrist and preventing the unwanted movement that can cause injury. Fully lined with comfortable EVA foam, the X8 delivers a unique palm-free design which provides an uninhibited and unrestricted grip allowing you to ride to your full potential.
- Symmetrical design allows the brace to be used on right or left wrist
- Tension adjustment screw limits extension from 10-70 degrees to achieve the desired support
- Injection molded shells
- Quick adjust ergonomic dial provides a perfect non-slip fit and makes for easy removal
- UHMWPE cable is the latest replacement material for DuPont™ Kevlar® and is extremely durable
- Continuous Cable Routing System (CCRS) provides maximum support across the wrist joint
- Tendon back plate is designed to reinforce the main ligaments of the wrist
- EVA foam padding conforms to the users wrist providing maximum comfort
- VELCRO® brand fastener is comfortable and fully adjustable
- Includes optional Tendon Back Plate pad for a precise fit
- Sold individually
Brace Fitting Guide:
Measure the width (not circumference) of your wrist at the narrowest point and select accordingly.
- SM/MD 1.8"-2.3" (4.5CM-5.8CM)
- MD/LG 2.4"-2.9" (6.1CM-7.4CM)
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.