Xtrig PHDS are well engineered sophisticated handlebar vibration dampers, not just a simple rubber ring under the bolts. These are the best in their league and an industry standard used by KTM and Husqvarna rally teams. They are the only product used in Dakar by pro teams.
What is PHDS ?
The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) is a system supported by elastomer dampers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations.
The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebars in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision. The handlebars can be adjusted in several different positions when the PHDS is mounted.
- Sold as a set
- Comes with optional bar risers
- Comes with medium rubber (yellow). Soft (green) and Harder (Red) rubbers available separately
- Color is black anodized
- For 28.6mm (1-1/8") handle bars (OEM for KTM and Husqvarna)
- M10 bolts (OEM for KTM and Husqvarna)
- Includes 10mm riser and screws; risers are optional
- Clamps have the same built-in offset as stock. They can be rotated 180 degrees, for a few milometers of forward or backward offset
- Compatible with all TripleClamp Moto steering damper mounts for 790, 890, 990, 950, 1090, 1190 and 1290 and Norden 901
- KTM 790 /890 /1090/1050 /1190 /1290 all years (with or without our steering damper mount kit for those bikes)
- KTM 950/950 Adventure when used with TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mount.
KTM 2008-18 KTM 690 Enduro R and SM
- KTM 85 to 530 cc ( year 2000+)
- Husaberg 125 to 570 (2003+)
- Husqvarna 85 to 501 (2014+)
- Husqvarna Norden 901
- Beta off-road models (2014+)
- fits on Xtrig's M10 triple clamps (old version only)
Xtrig part number: 50100008 / KTM Powerparts equivalent: SXS07125200
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.