The 509 Raid Double BOA® Boots step up with the latest dual-zone BOA® lacing system. The new high-capacity H4 reel recoils slack quickly and tightens powerfully to bring newfound fit and response to snowmobile boots. The M3V2 reel on the side adjusts the lower zone for fine-tuned comfort. Stainless, aircraft-grade braided wire and updated smoother sliding lace guides create a more even and secure fit. Waterproof and breathable with 600 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation to keep you warm and dry.
509 RAID DOUBLE BOA BOOT FEATURES
- Rugged High Carbon outsole is strong enough to stand up to running boards, and soft enough to grip in snow and ice
- 5TECH™ waterproof breathable liner
- Generous fit for all day riding and comfort
- 600 gm Thinsulate insulation is placed inside the waterproof breathable bladder making a warmer, drier, and more comfortable construction
- Raid Rubber and upper reinforcements that can hold up to sharp running boards
- BOA® H4 lacing system, Stainless Wire, and Boa guides for fast hassle-free customized fit
- Tongue construction with added reinforcement builds more structure in the boot, distributes BOA® Wire load, and improves fit
- All BOA system components are back by BOA, and these new reels are replaceable and easier to repair than other earlier models.
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.