If you're looking to go night riding look no further, our Baja Designs drop in replacement headlight kit is a major upgrade from stock and features a rugged design.
This headlight kit was designed with ample adjustability, and features a significant amount of vertical and horizontal spread for ultimate trail coverage.
This specific model utilizes our XL Pro which produces 4600 lumens and features a 20% dimming feature. The XL Pro now features a variety of Cree LEDs to provide a 20% more reach, with the same power consumption! Installation on this kit is as easy as installing a factory headlight, we provide a plug and play connector and all necessary hardware.
Baja Designs offers an industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- The kit selected is an AC Power kit. This kit requires the bikes stator to be producing AC power at the headlight lead. Some examples of bikes that can run this P/N are NON-TPI KTM Enduro 2 strokes.
Unsure if your bike is powerful enough to run this kit? Check our chart HERE.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4600 Utilizing 2 Types Of Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.9A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL Pro, LED KTM 2017-On Kit
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
|Manufacturer Part No.:||507098AC, 507098, 677098|