The RS11 is the successor to the RS10, which was standard equipment on numerous flagship motorcycles. It is a version of the highly regarded RACING R11 for track use, which has been tuned for street riding. RACING STREET RS11 takes riding into a higher level with significant improvements in aspects of sports riding, including grip, cornering stability, handling, and contact feel.
- Increased cornering grip and stability
- The RS11 is the first road oriented tire that has adopted the new V-MS-Belt construction in the rear which is currently used in Bridgestone’s highest performing race tires. This significantly improves the contact area with the road surface, enhancing cornering grip
- A new molecular approach of fine carbon particles in terms of compounding has improved the bite to the road surface and enhanced the grip characteristics of the compound itself
- New 3LC compounds on the front and rear create greater grip, increased cornering stability, and improved rider feedback. No sacrifice to straight line stability
- Design adaptations make it an incredibly capable track tire, while still maintaining street tire performance
- Increased wet performance: Enhanced water dispersion due to new groove design
- 1.9 seconds faster per lap (Tested on a 2 min lap)
- Sizing for modern liter bikes
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.