The BRP rubber-mounted SUB "Scotts Under Bar" adapter uses (8) polyurethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harshness of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. Now available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
- BRP rubber-mounted SUB adapter
- Sets of rubber bushings (red = medium, blue = soft)
- Aluminum cones & all necessary hardware
- Scotts frame bracket
- Damper link arm (Stepped Standard -5mm) (LNK-4032-35)
- Damper arm removal tool
Complete kit includes (DS-SUB-3529-01R or BRP-DS-902406-3529):
- Everything in the mount kit except for the arm removal tool
- One Scotts stabilizer with the link arm installed on it.
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701
- 2019+ KTM 690 Enduro
Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your OEM cast or billet triple clamp. The BRP rubber-mounted SUB adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 3, the most common and popular position. SUB mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional "above bar" setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GPs, motocross, off-road, dual sport and for riders of a taller stature.
- This kit raises the handlebars 15mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 21mm in front of the steering stem (which is the stock bar position)
- Lower bend bars can be used to compensate for additional height
- SUB mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.