Dirt Tricks brake rotors are the ultimate combination of durability, wear resistance, and stopping power. Built from the same chromoly steel as our rear sprockets, our rotors are incredibly strong and will resist bending unlike anything else on the market today. We currently have them available for most late model off-road motorcycles and they are built to the standard OEM dimensions. They are Black Zinc plated to prevent rusting. Most front rotors come with a hole located in the correct placement for your computer/speedometer sensor. If you want the toughest race products, choose what professional racers use.
- One year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we will replace it!
- 2-3 times higher tensile strength than OEM rotors, resulting in
- much higher resistance to bending and wear
- Made of heat treated alloy steel, providing higher stopping friction,
- therefore giving you 15% more braking power
- Run cooler with three times the cooling rate of stainless steel rotors
NOTE: Rotors require a short “brake-in” period to burn though the Black Zinc coating.
This is done by dragging your brakes until no black is visible at pad contact location
- 1994 to Current KTM 125-530 Bikes (Rear Drilled or Rear Solid Brake Rotors)
- 1994 to Current KTM 660/690 Bikes (Rear Drilled or Rear Solid Brake Rotors)
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.