Originally designed for motorcycle school’s students that are used to wear a yellow bib. High visibility has been proven. This color is now worn and appreciated by bikers for whom safety is the top priority as a tools for preventing road accidents. More than a bib, the Hi-Viz vest has an elegant look to put on over all motorcycle jackets. The clips to close the jacket are sturdy and easy to handle even with gloves and stiffed cold hands.
This new technology, like a Turtle's shell, works under the same principle as the biker's helmet: on the outside, a rigid shell (the dorsal) covering the soft material inside in contact with the body (the airbag). The synergy between the hard hull and the airbag is remarkably effective during an impact against a sidewalk, a safety slide, a signpost, etc...
- Turtle Airbag CE certified inflates in 0.1 second
- Removable back protector SAS-TEC 1621-2 CE certified
- 600D textile to effectively resist abrasion
- Fluorescent yellow color to be better seen in daylight
- Retro-reflective tape to be seen at night
- 3D mesh interior fabric for comfort
- Cleared underarms for freedom of movement
- Sturdy, easy-to-open and fasten buckles
- Width adjustment straps to fit the body
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.