The Charger X is a version of the tek-vest-style Charger Vest – an avalanche airbag that incorporates a protective foam chest designed for big mountain jumpers. However, unlike the Charger, the new X features a full front diagonal zipper to allow riders to take the pack on and off without removing their helmets. Pro Rider Logan Thibideau has the following to say, "The new mods to this vest are killer. Big improvement over the previous model".
Essentially the Charger X Vest is an update on the original Highmark Charger. It's built on the same foundations with one major difference- a full diagonal front zip, which makes taking it on and off way easier. Like the original Charger, the CHARGER X is built for hard-charging snowmobilers who demand full protection to their chest and kidneys.
- Volume: 16L
- Weight: 6.85lbs (with airbag + cylinder)
- Airbag: R.A.S. (Removeable Airbag System)
- Inflations System: Snowpulse 3.0
- Shovel Carry: Exterior Shovel/Blade carry
- Pockets: one main stow with communication pocket, probe sleeve, first aid pocket. two front zippered pockets
- Sizing: one size fits most
- Protection: Chest protection included
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.