The Highmark Pro 3.0 22L P.A.S. is the Cadillac of Avalanche Airbags for snowmobilers and is worn by more snowmobiling professionals in Canada than any other avalanche airbag.
Featuring the Snowpulse 2.0 system (the lightest avalanche airbag system on the market) and a Protection Airbag System (P.A.S.), the Highmark Pro delivers more protection from trauma incurred during an avalanche than any other airbag. The unique horseshoe-shaped airbag deploys around the head, neck, and chest to offer key protection to these areas.
Like all Highmark available airbags, you'll find lots of snowmobile-specific features on these packs, including exterior shovel storage and a right-side (left hand!) trigger pull so that you can keep your finger on the throttle when speed matters. Designed in Canada by snowmobilers and built by Mammut.
- Volume: 22L
- Weight: 7.1lbs (3220 g) - measured with airbag and cylinder
- Airbag System: Protection Airbag System (PAS) - removable
- Probe Storage: interior probe sleeve
- Shovel Storage: exterior handle holder, exterior blade sleeve
- Additional Pockets: front pocket, avalanche safety pocket, main stow
- Goggle Pocket: fleece-lined, oversize pocket
- Fit: adjustable frame, adjustable height hip-belt
- Front Pockets: 1 left hip pocket
- Side Adjustments: n/a
- Zippers: YKK Oversized
- Buckles: aluminum & plastic
- Material: reflective patches
- Size: one-size fits all
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.