- Designed to make the job of repairing, replacing and adding cross chains easier and simpler.
- Engineered exclusively for cold weather usage and have features that make it both durable and functional in harsh winter environments.
- Ergonomically designed handgrips made of lightweight, non-toxic thermo plasticized rubber (TPR); resistant to weather, ozone and many chemicals.
- The TPR material is durable and is easy to grip, even with gloves on, because it is formulated to remain flexible, even at low temperatures.
- The pliers are constructed of rugged forged steel, coated with a thick layer of corrosion-resistant paint.
- The design enables the user to easily open chain connectors with the pliers’ rear jaw and to close them again with its front jaw.
Weight only 4 kg
The device measures 83 cm
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.