The latest addition to the universal-fit US-Drypack range, the US-40 is a double-entry, flexible storage version with all the same highly durable features plus much more.
The waterproof carrying capacity is variable from 28 to 40 liters. Set to 40 liters, the pack is perfect storage for a tent, roll mat, or sleeping bag coupled with a separate tunnel for tent poles making it an excellent moto-camping set-up. Alternatively, roll up both ends to reduce the capacity to 28 liters, ideal for waterproofs and warmer clothing on a shorter ride.
The new long hook straps and hook-back system enable the pack to be mounted directly to a tail rack or other structural parts on the bike. No rack, no problem. As with all US-Drypacks, the US-40 can securely mount across a pillion seat with the subframe loops included.
Hypalon reinforced strap mounts and webbing loops provide robust mounting locations for additional US-Drypacks, OS-Packs or Accessories. Also included is an adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying to and from the bike.
- Double ended waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount across a seat or rear rack
- Super-tough Hypalon + 420D Cordura® Lite construction
- Heavy-duty roll-top shields
- Hypalon reinforced strap mounts
- Separate tent pole tunnel (up to 50cm)
- Removable internal white liner (taped-seams)
- Carry on or off the bike as a shoulder bag with the removable shoulder strap included.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- Dimensions:205x650x300mm (8”x 25.5”x 11.8”)
- Volume: 40-Litres (1800cu in) maximum capacity
- Weight: 1200g / 42oz
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.