The C-Frame is based on three point force distribution, and has a super stiff C-arm mono hinge design for maximum force control. Having a single hinge, mounted towards the outside of the rider's knee, means the rider can better grip the bike with the inside of their knee that is closer to the bike than other designs allow.
A comfortable, low profile shin bone plate replaces traditional arms for better comfort and better rotation control. This plate also allows riders with larger calf muscles to wear a knee brace for the first time.
InteliLink hinge with double pivot points, BioLink hinge ligaments and sealed bearings inside better replicate natural knee motion and have a very long lifespan. Vented upper leg plates eliminate the narrowly focused sideways forces on the soft tissues of the thigh. This increases sideways bending of the knee as well as helps reduce rotational forces. It also allows for better fitment on more shapes/sizes of legs without the need for expensive custom molds.
Leatt engineers also placed a comfortable CE impact certified protector onto a moisture wicking knee brace sock that is worn with the brace. This absorbs far more impact energy than traditional cups and better insures the knee protection is where it belongs.
- 3-point force distribution
- Super stiff mono hinge construction
- Adjustable soft lock outs help prevent hyperextension
- Super low profile of inner knee for better bike control
- X-straps on thigh and calf for better fitment
- Brace sock with integrated CE 1621-1 certified knee protector included
- Leatt signature 3D design for the best possible fit
- Certified as a medical device and may be prescribed by a doctor with the FDA Owner Operator Number 10048761 in the US and certification number CA014741 in the EU
Manufacturer's Part#: 5017010112
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.