The STX RR is the first ever neck brace designed specifically for road racing and track day users. Off road riders and racers have benefited from this invention for years. The STX RR uses Alternative Load Path Technology, ALPT™, to drastically reduce the injury causes forces on the neck in a crash. Helps protect from hyper extension, hyper flexion, lateral hyper extension and hyper translation type injuries. Helps stabilize the head/neck in compressive type injuries.
The ultra light carbon fiber chassis is so comfortable it will hardly be noticed while riding or racing. Designed to fit on the outside of race leathers the twin, swiveling, scapula wings on the back adjust to fit with aero humps and many body shapes. The front of brace folds back to allow for getting in a full tuck yet still fits correctly when riding in more upright positions.
Removable rear platform height adjuster allows for a personal fit that gives the necessary protection while allowing optimum helmet range of motion. Additional height adjusters are on the shoulders to accommodate for different rider’s neck length.
Straps can be worn to secure the brace but riders will find that it is not prone to move around on the body much, even at high speed.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Over-the-head fitting with emergency releases on each side
- Chassis is made of ultra-light 100% carbon fiber
- Race adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen
- Hammock-style rubber chin pad for increased comfort and safety
- Correct side clearance for race cornering
- Adjusts to fit all riding suits and selections of armor
- Free, optional, chest strap included
- Weight: from 690g (1.55 lbs)
Manufacturer's Part#: 1000210050