The all new X-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace is manufactured from Injected Carbon Composite and has a 40% slimmer hinge on the inside to provide superior bike feel, the outer hinge has metal gears for durable and precise movement.
We use a separate sleeve with a CE certified impact protector built in to reduce the bulk in the knee area allowing freer movement when wearing race pants. A numbered strapping system for ease and different sized hinge pads are included with a low-profile shin plate all ensure the fit is perfect for you and above all comfortable. The X-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace is made of Injected Carbon Composite and is the top-level cage-type knee brace in our range. Engineered to help reduce injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL), it is CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection. For our top line cage type brace, take a look at the X-Frame.
- Injected carbon composite frame
- Asymmetrical hinges
- 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Sleeve includes Airflex impact gel knee cup with hard shell slider for ultimate knee brace comfort
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device: EU CA014741
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5°, 10°, 15° and 20° for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Sold in a pair
Manufacturer's Part#: 5021200100
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.