The LS2 Valiant II 180-degree flip, modular motorcycle helmet. Building upon the success of the original Valiant, LS2 has again pushed the envelope of technological development. A newly designed chin bar mechanism is smaller and slimmer than the original, making for a more aerodynamic shell. The Valiant II retains all of the features and functions of the original Valiant, but with a new more modern look.
- Shell: KPA (kinetic polymer alloy)
- Comfort : High quality technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. Removable, washable, 3D laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot sports
- Visor : "A Class" polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant. Quick release, quick change mechanism. Pinlock max ready. Quick change shield system. Built-in sun shield. Includes pinlock insert
- Security : DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure. State-of-the-art-multi-density EPS. Reflective trim inserts on all sides of the bottom gasket
- Ventilation : Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool. Dual adjustable top ports
- Shape : Intermediate Oval
- Weight: 1700g ± 50g
- Certified: Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05. ECE "P" and "J" certified as both an open and full face helmet
Manufacturer's Part#: 900-1011
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.