Return and Exchange Policy
New and unused items, in original packaging, including all literature/documentation and original tags may be returned for refund or exchange.
- Return items to TripleClamp Moto within 7 days of delivery for a refund. This period may be extended on occasions by TripleClamp Moto which will be communicated clearly on our website at the time of purchase.
- We can send you a return label once you request a return within the permitted period. Additional charges may apply.
- We will issue a credit towards a new order for the items you would like once the retuned items are processed at our warehouse. Please let us know which item you wish to receive so we can secure the stock for you while the return process is under way.
- Exchange is subject to availability.
Processing the returns
Please allow up to 5 business days from the receipt date of your item at our warehouse for processing and for the refund to be issues. Depending on the original method of payment, the refund can take additional time to show up in your account statement.
TripleClamp Moto Inc. will not be liable for any returns received that do not comply with our Return Policy. Following evaluation of the return by TripleClamp Moto, if the customer wants the returned item(s) sent back to them, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.
The following items are none returnable:
- All special ordered items (which will be communicated with you before processing your order)
- Items marked as on "Sale"
- Items purchased on sale or with a discount code
- Tires, tubes and mousses
- Helmets and Helmet liners
- Base layers and Underwear
unless expressly stated otherwise on the product page at the time the order is placed.
Refund of Shipping Charges
With the exception of defective or incorrectly shipped items, any shipping charge paid when the order was placed, is not refundable for exchange/returned orders. For example: if you picked free shipping at the checkout and your return was accepted by us, we will issue a full refund. But if you paid $10 for express shipping, you will receive a refund minus $10.
Failed / Refused Deliveries
In case you refuse the package on delivery, refuse to pay applicable fees billed to you by the carrier or do not respond to carrier's messages (by email/phone) or in any other case where the package is returned back to us, you will be responsible for the shipping costs billed to us by the carrier to bring the package back. Up on receipt we will refund the order minus the shipping cost for the return.
Please note when we pay for the import fees and taxes, the carrier may still contact you for information. If you refuse to respond, the package will be returned us and you will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
How do I initiate a return?
The best way to initiate a return/exchange request is to contact us by email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number.
Do not send the items back before receiving a return confirmation from us.
If you decide to pay for the return label yourself, please be sure to use a shipping method with tracking and provide the tracking number to us.