Height: 56 cm (from the footpegs to the top of the seat)
Original Height R1200GS: 52/53,5 cm
Original Height R1200GSA: 54/55,5 cm
The ideal seat for sporty GS riders!
This is the perfect solution for everyone who wants greater freedom of movement on their R1200GS for dynamic sports riding both on and off-road.
Developed by Touratech, the highly resilient, precision fitting seat base pan is topped with a single-piece high-strength foam core and finished with a tear-resistant, sweat-resistant, bi-elastic seat cover. The seat is designed to allow quick reactions when needed.
The optimized contours of the seat surfaces and the ability to easily adjust the seating position mean that longer journeys are now also a breeze.
Despite this being a rider-oriented seat, it provides sufficient space for two people and contact between rider and passenger is actually improved as a result of the single-piece design.
Not least, this single-piece sports seat gives the R1250GS/ R1200GS an exclusive, customized look.
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for re upholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimized contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- The seat is 100% waterproof
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.