TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mount is a simple yet effective kit to install the Scotts industry-standard steering damper on your KTM 790/890 Adventure, Adventure R and Adventure Rally Edition.
- 20mm of rise for your handlebar for better control when standing up (additional bar risers are available)
- Multiple handlebar positions with incremental offsets to choose from
- Solid mount, made of billet aluminum
- Stainless steel post mount for durability and strength
- Full kit includes an OFF-ROAD damper. If you need a ROAD damper instead, please leave us a note with your order.
Version 2 Update:
- Wider (108mm) clamping of handlebars.
- Ideal for installation of Xtrig PHDS in all positions with or without additional risers. It works just fine with factory handlebar clamps.
- Version 1 with standard/factory 90mm distance between handlebar clamps is also available. Please leave a note for us at checkout if you wish to receive those instead. You may need version 1 if you have aftermarket mounts, such as a GPS mount that sit on top of the handlebar, and use the handlebar clamp bolts.
All orders include the correct linkage arm for the damper. There is no need to order the linkage arm separately for this kit.
Damper linkage arm required for this kit has to be minimum 10mm longer than standard arm. It can be flat or stepped.
Lifetime warranty for TripleClamp Moto produced parts. Scott's steering damper is covered under Scott's Performance Products warranty.
NOTE: When you purchase the full kit which includes a new Scotts damper, we discount the cost of our damper mount.
Installation instructions are available here for download.
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.