TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mount is a simple yet effective kit to install the Scotts Performance's industry standard steering damper on your KTM 790 Adventure, Adventure R and Adventure Rally Edition.
- 20mm of rise for your handlebar for better control when standing up. (additional bar risers are available)
- Multiple handlebar positions with incremental offsets to chose.
- Solid mount made of billet aluminium.
- Stainless Steel post mount for durability and strength.
Version 2 update:
- Wider (108mm) clamping of the handlebar.
- Ideal for installation of Xtrig PHDS in all positions with or without additional risers. It works just fine with factory handlebar clamps.
- Version 1 with standard/factory 90mm distance between handlebar clamps is also available. Please leave a note for us at the check out if you wish to receive those instead. You may need version 1 if you have any after market mounts such as a GPS mount that sit on top of the handlebar and use the bolts of the handlebar clamps.
All orders include the correct linkage arm for the damper. There is no need to pay more money or order the linkage arm separately.
Damper linkage arm required for this kit has to be minimum 10mm longer than standard arm. It can be flat or stepped.
Lifetime warranty for TripleClamp Moto produced parts. Scott's steering damper is covered under Scott's Performance Products warranty.
Installation instructions are available here for download.